Hot Water Boilers
- Capacity ranges : 500 KW to 10,000 KW
- Isaac boilers IB3H Series three pass wet back boilers is an ideal choice for all commercial and industrial applications. IB3H series boilers provides fuel efficiencies that exceed four pass design.
- Boilers are manufactured as per latest ASME Section VIII Div I standards in welded construction with 100% radiography of longitudinal and circumferential seams, thermal stress relieved after welding and hydro tested as per the standards. We also manufacture boilers as per, latest IBR Code.
- The boiler is a three pass conventional wet back construction. The combustion chamber (furnace) form the first pass in which fuel is burnt and radiant heat is transmitted to the water contained in the shell.
- Water level is maintained to make furnace reversing chamber and smoke tubes in the boiler are immersed in the water. Reversing chamber is located in the rear of the furnace, which ensures complete flue gases are turn around to entering the second pass.
- The front smoke box ensures complete turn around of the gases entering the third pass of the smoke tubes.
- Generous heating surface is maintained in the boiler which ensures guaranteed performance.
- Optimum gas velocities are maintained to ensure minimum pressure drop on gas side. Sufficient steam space and water holding capacity are provided to take care of steam load fluctuation.
- Compact quick steaming, sturdy and reliable.Easy and simple to install
- A level controller is used for extra low level cutoff.
- Temperature controllers are used to switch of the burner once set Temperature is reached.
- Boiler will be fitted with safety valve, Bourdon type pressure gauge, flow temperature gauge etc.
- Isaac boilers has the furnace located eccentrically with smoke tubes arranged in a staggered manner on both side of the furnace.
- Front and rear tube plates and the furnace are accessible for inspection and maintenance.
- Shell and furnace diameter are larger to achieve low emission and required output is achieved quickly.
- Boilers are fully insulated with 100 kg density 100 mm thick rockwool insulation and clad with GI sheets painted blue.